FlyJetoptions Website Redesign.
I was tasked with re-designing and rebuilding the FlyJetoptions website as part of a brand refresh being undertaken by the owners of the business. Besides updating the look and feel of the website, we also aimed to achieve the following:
- Improve the load times of the website (as measured by the Lighthouse performance tool found on the Chrome browser).
- Integrate Google's Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP)
- Improve the accessibility scores of the site (as measured by the Lighthouse performance tool found on the Chrome browser)
View the live site: https://www.flyjetoptions.com
Built for Speed and Accessibility
When the redesigned website was launched the following metrics were recorded:
- Mobile performance score improved from 59 to 87
- Accessibility score improved from 77 to 100
- Best Practices score improved from 64 to 93
Responsive by default
As with all projects I undertake, this was designed and built to work across all viewport sizes.