I am a Lead Front-End Engineer currently working on the enterprise Design System at Sabre. Our small team of designers and developers designs and codes user interface components and patterns that are used by UX designers and thousands of developers creating applications for the travel and hospitality industry.
Prior to Sabre, I worked at Manifest, a user experience agency based in Chicago, where I led the Front-End development practice in the Saint Louis, MO office. It is during my time here that I began focusing on the UI layer, working on pivotal and major projects for brands such as Post Foods, Alamo, Allstate Insurance and Hasbro.
I also spent a number of formative years at The Integer Group in my first coding job out of college. It is here that I started working on different digital projects, including websites, Facebook apps, and email marketing. Accounts I worked on included Pella Windows & Doors, Michelin Tires, Benjamin Moore Paints among others.
Outside of my day job, I also help small and large business with developing their online presence. This typically involves developing custom, CMS-driven websites using platforms such as Wordpress and Perch.
I have also had the opportunity to present at different conferences in the United States, on web related topics such as Performance and Responsive Web Design, as noted below.
How to get in touch: email@example.com
- Big Design It’s the People, Stupid! How People Impact Design Systems 2017
- MinneWebCon Signs of the times: What road signs taught me about web design 2016
- Connect JS Atlanta Signs of the times: What road signs taught me about web design 2015
- Little Rock Tech Fest Signs of the times: What road signs taught me about web design 2015
- DrupalCamp Saint Louis Challenges of designing for a CMS 2015
- Little Rock Tech Fest Think Fast: Getting started with website performance 2014
- STLUX Conference Getting started with website performance 2014